BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to my regular scheduled programming!

Well...HI!
So sorry that I've been MIA since being back from Vegas! It's been a whirlwind as we didn't land in TO until 630AM on Sunday morning so there wasn't a whole lot of time to get organized for the week. That means it looks as though a tornado has passed through the house but I'm just not caring!! Here's hoping this weekend is productive!
Vegas was awesome! The weather was amazing and we got to see lots and even had time to relax by the pool a bit! It was sad to come home to reality :( I hope to get some pictures up at some point over the weekend!
I did weigh in this week and I'm sorry to say that I gained 3 pounds! I weighed in when I got home and I was up 4.6 so I guess I recovered a little. SO game on this week to get back down to where I like to be.
I ran on Mon/Wed and will be going tomorrow as well. I've decided that I need to do something to tone up more as well. Maybe just as easy as some sit ups/push ups/squats on my off running days??? We are, afterall, approaching bathing suit season!
And for fun, food today:
B- egg (2), toast (1), miracle whip (0)
L- veggie sandwich with sprouted grain bread and cream cheese (3) - (Jen, I've been meaning to ask if Wendy and Barb's hummus is still at your grocery store??? It's gone from here and I couldn't be more upset!!!), cottage cheese (1), yogurt (1), orange (1)
S- 4 melbas (1)
D- nachos made with guiltless gourmet tortilla chips (4), salsa, peppers, tomatoes, veggie ground meat (1), 1/3 c. cheese (3), light cheez whiz (1)
S- baked lays and low fat dip!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

WELCOME BACK! It sounds like you had a GREAT time. I can't wait to see photos. Let's be honest... 3lbs after a VACATION is not so bad. You're already back to routine, you'll have that weight gone next week. I can tell you feel motivated to get back to the number you like.

Dinner sounds YUMMY! I love mexican food lately.

I do have wendy and barb's hummus still (at superstore down the road from my apt). It sucks you guys don't... but maybe they'll get it back? You should call the manager or something.

I bet you'll be back on track all weekend and you'll be so happy with your results next week!! I'm so happy to have you home and have you back in my daily life!!!