BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baffled but ELATED!

I'm at a loss for words...maybe that's what's helped me lose this week!
I am DOWN 3 FREAKIN' POUNDS!! Yes, you read that right. I must have stepped on the scale 5 times and each time it confirmed a 3 to 3.4lb loss! I even weighed myself here at work on the "real" scale. It showed me down 2 but that's with clothes and shoes on!!! SO, welcome body to goal weight again :)
I'm not even going to attempt to explain it or rationalize it cause I have no idea how this has happened. I just need to focus and make sure it STAYS OFF! I am going to do my best to blog over the weekend and stay accountable. I may even have to go for a run by myself but right now, I'm willing to do anything to keep this weight off for our VEGAS trip!!!
Skinny vibes going out right now to Jen!! Good luck :)

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

OH... MY... GOD!!!

That is so awesome!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I know you were just re-thinking the whole 'certain number' thing... but I bet right now that number feels GREAT!!!

You have motivated me to keep up my efforts over the weekend as well... and now that my mom has wireless internet I can take my laptop home and have no excuse not to blog as well!!!

We are going to kick ass this weekend!!!!

healthyjen said...

Happy birthday party today!! I hope you find the strength you need to make good decisions... and ENJOY the day!!!