BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 3, 2009

My apologies!

Busy, busy! In weigh-in news: Up 0.6lbs. Blah!
Jack and Jill coming up on the weekend. AND I'm drinking at it! Therefore, maybe next week will suck too! I'm having an "I don't care" period so I guess I'll have to deal with it when I start to care again. I'm aware that this is a bad attitude. Just not sure how to get out of it. Being busy does not make it easy either.
It will get better!
In more uplifting news, Jen has done it again! Visit her for inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Hang in there Tara and just enjoy your weekend! You are back to running, so you know it'll be easier to recover after your weekend... just give yourself the weekend and aim to get back on track come Monday!! Try grocery shopping on Sunday... you know that always helps you (and me) get back on track!!

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend!! Have a few drinks for me!

Love ya :)