BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here's hoping for a loss...

Fingers crossed for Jen and I! All is said and done for this week. I just have to wait until I wake up and see what my dear scale says. Hear that scale...I'm being nice to you...your turn :)
Another run in today after work. It felt fast and got the heart rate going. Felt good.
Food:
B- egg and toast (3)
L- tzatziki sandwich (3), cottage cheese (1), yogurt (1)
S- lemon bar larabar (4)
D- tuna pita (4), perogies (3), peas (1), salad (0)
S- 3 marshmallows (1)

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

Your food looks good to me today!! I will cross my fingers for our scales tomorrow too! Mine has been in the right direction this week, but you never know what tomorrow will bring... at this point I'm about the same as last week.

Your dinner sounds so good to me! Did you make the pita or is it from the pita pit? I love perogies... I don't know the last time I had any!

healthyjen said...

Oh! I meant to ask you how you liked the lemon larabar? Where did you find that flavour? Hopefully they are local!! They are no longer 3 for $5 at superstore... they're now $1.99 each! geez!!

Your tuna pita sounds good! Much cheaper than pita pit too. I went there the Sunday after being at your place (after we talked about possibly having it on Saturday, I wanted it on Sunday!)... a chicken sub was as expensive as a footlong sub!!!