BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting there...

It seems to be a slow process, but I'm slowly trying to get back on track. I didn't do much point counting on the weekend. I'm OK with that. I'm again questioning my need to be at a certain number. That seems to happen every so often. I will plug away at it for a bit more though and reassess.
Yesterday was cleaning/running/grocery shopping day, in that order! Luckily for the Loblaws customers and staff, there was a shower thrown in there prior to leaving the house! Unfortunately there was some sad news at the grocery store...it appears as though the Wendy and Barb's hummus is no longer there :( So what's a girl to do? Make her own 0 point hummus I guess! Chickpeas + lots of lemon juice + garlic + water + pickled hot pepper "juice" + a splash of olive oil = very garlicky goodness!!
Food today:
B- steel oats (2)
L- hummus sandwich (2), cottage cheese (1), orange (1), chocolate birthday cake (5) - which made me feel sick!
S- V8 (1)
D- veggie chili (5), ww toast (1), plus a weird combo of 2 melted marshmallows (1) with whole grain cereal mixed in (1)
S- 100 cal Smartfood (2) - have I mentioned that I LOVE smartfood? I was so excited to see it in 100 cal packs!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I think you are doing great! I think it would be totall fine to re-evaluate your number... I mean, you are totally thin and fit now!!!

Did you have fun at the jack and jill? Did you drink lot's?

I will have to try making your hummus sometime! I wonder where one can find Wendy and Barb's hummus now.

That's awesome you found the 100cal smartfood! I had heard an urban legend they were here now, but hadn't found them! Do you get lot's in the package?

Happy Tuesday!!!