BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kitchen is closed!

K, that's it for tonight. The only thing allowed this evening is water! I've had my food for the day and I'm getting pumped to go running at 7pm despite the snow on the ground. The sidewalks appear a bit clearer. Judging from the scale this AM, there is still some hope! Maybe I confused my body over the weekend and it kicked up the metabolism?!? One can only hope :)
Food today:
B and L - replica of yesterday (7)
S- hard boiled egg (2) on sprouted grain bread (1) with a bit of FF miracle whip (0)
D- chili (5) - it's gone now!, salad (0) with feta cheese (1) and balsalmic vinegar (0), another piece of sprouted grain bread (1)
S- motivate protein bar (4) - I was only going to have half but went back and got the other half!
Now just awaiting my running partner and then it's out for a quick run.
Here's hoping everyone has good luck tomorrow on the scale :) Fingers are crossed!

3 comments:

healthyjen said...

That's awesome the scale is cooperating!! You must not have been as bad as you thought on the weekend!

You are a STAR running today. I hope it was enjoyable and nobody slipped and hurt themselves!!

I will cross my fingers for you tomorrow... there is still hope for you!

healthyjen said...

Thanks for the kind words of support/encouragement! I'm okay if I gain (I mean, nobody likes it... but I'm not going to freak out too much). I *think* it will just be that much more motivation to stay on track on the weekend and prove to myself that I can LOSE weight over a holiday long weekend. I am determined to feel proud of myself this weekend (and next Thursday!).

I hope the run was well... I will watch for your results tomorrow (I always check your blog throughout the day in case you post results from work or something!).

healthyjen said...

Oops, i just saw your mathematics now! I hadn't actually sat and worked it out that way... it doesn't seem so bad now! I guess if I gain weight this week it's just because it happens sometimes... not because I was soooo bad :)

Thanks for putting it in numbers for me!!! It makes me feel better (but you are always good at that... one reason I love you!!).