BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ahhhh, that looks better!

That weight loss ticker has been stressing me out all week!! I'm glad to see that cute little scale move in the right direction this week! I'm down 1.2lbs. I don't have a problem with that. I've been thinking a lot lately about "my goal". There might be a "reality check" post coming soon as I've been thinking about it forever. Stay tuned for that one!
I'm looking forward to tonight. It's our Thursday nighter in P-town. There will be non-ww food and wine. There, I've confessed. I'm having a PLANNED cheat night!
Good luck tonight, Jen! And buy yourself a regular chocolate bar!!!! Cheat with me :)

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

I may not buy a chocolate bar... I MAY get subway cookies instead! we'll see how the mood strikes tonight, but I will have "high calorie meal" just like bob harper has recommended!!

I'm going out for all you can eat sushi again tomorrow night... so the calories may add up then too... oh well!!!

way to go on your results today!!!!!! do celebrate tonight!!! I'll be watching for the post regarding your reality check!

healthyjen said...

I had a full size O'Henry bar... while driving from WW to subway. THEN for dinner I had a footlong sub AND THREE subway cookies!!! now THAT is cheating! I actually felt ill afterwards!!

I think this could be a good idea for each week... Do well all week, lose on Thursday... I'm rewarded with a cheat night!

Bob mentioned that is one reason the BL contestants get a cheat night... it helps them stay on track all week and have something to look forward to just for that one day.

I do NOT, however, think I should eat as much next week... I don't enjoy feeling sick after eating that much!! Live and learn!