BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 28, 2008

Where does the time go??

Good Friday = family over to my house for fish and chips
Saturday = helping with wine bottling for other wedding + drinks and dinner
Sunday = family Easter get together and staying over in P town
Monday = getting cleaned up and organized for work week
Tuesday = WORK + candle party that I couldn't get out of (7-10pm!!!)
Wednesday = WORK + J's mom's B day
Thursday = WORK + baking and cooking for Jay's B-day at our house on Friday
Friday = 1/2 day of WORK (I can't handle it!!!) + further prep for B-day and prep for Little P to stay at our house all weekend!!!!
Sat/Sun = Babysitting cutest nephew in the world (drawback - he has a cold and hasn't been sleeping well :(
Monday = WORK AGAIN!!!!!!

I think I may have lost my sanity at some point along the way!!!!! Actually, I'm sure of it.

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

holy crap you've been busy!!!!

i hope this weekend went well and Little P slept okay for you! How exciting - getting him for a weekend! Sleepovers at Auntie's will be something he'll always love!!!!

now, let's work together and focus on getting our scales back to where we want them to be!!! at this rate... i'll still be this weight at your wedding (or MORE!)

healthyjen said...

PS... the good news is i was trying on old bridesmaid dresses from 1997 onwards (the 2 i have from before that are lost i think)... they are ALL big on me!! 1 of them is only a little big (but when i first wore it i was too big for the dress and BUSTED out of it! haha!! you recall that sob story of mine!)... the one from stacey's wedding is way too big... i'm swimming in it! and the most recent one i wore is only a little bigger on me than it was then (a year and a half ago).