BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tzatziki sauce, where are you?

I'm pretty sure I'm losing it. I was excited about my ryvita crackers and tzatziki sauce for lunch today. So I went to pack my lunch this AM and tore the fridge apart...no tzatziki to be found. I went so far as to check my trunk to see if it had fallen out on my way home from the grocery store. No luck. Then I see my receipt on the kitchen table...I didn't buy tzatziki!!!! What a moron! I seriously remember standing in front of it at the store and would have bet my life that I bought some. Bizarre!! Then to top things off, I was making my tea to take to work as well as my crystal light and what do I do? Pour the crystal light packet into my tea that already has a tea bag and milk in it! Gross! Wouldn't you know, I was already running late! I am losing it.
Food today:
B- ww bagel and ff cream cheese (3)
L- 0pt. soup (0), ryvita sourdough rye crackers (1) topped with cottage cheese (2) and hot peppers (0) - it was no tzatziki but still good!!, yogurt (1) with strawberries and pineapple (1)
S- ryvita crackers (1) dipped in ff salad dressing (1)
D- Flatout pizza with sauce, pineapple, hot pepper, yellow pepper, tomatoes and low fat cheese (3), Salad with feta (1)
S- healthy choice chocolate pudding (2)
S2???

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Okay, now I understand why I always seem to see your car there when I go to see mom and dad lately!! Great idea swapping cars (michele and jacob drive a G6 now and love it!). what do you think your next car will be? still thinking SUV? we could do serious damage shopping in the states with all that room!!

I'm with you... I can't believe that side of Jillian we saw last night! I was upset by it... I am a BOB fan, but I enjoy Jillian too and I didn't like seeing that side of her!!!

I can totally relate to your tzatziki situation. I have (on several occasions) come home and realized I didn't buy something I ended up really really wanting... it sucks!! I think you will be ready for a quiet weekend... when will that EVER happen for you?? :)

I think I will have to try your cracker recipe... I love hot peppers now that you introduced me to putting them on my SUBWAY!!

Good luck tomorrow!!!!! have fun in P-Town with your boy! You'll be so close to my boy that I am jealous! (although, i could easily make the drive out there to see him myself... sadly, ww takes a priority for me!). if you happen to see my family, please say hello to me!

I trust you'll be enjoying some wine, chinese food and hot tubbing (ahhhh... makes me happy just thinking about a night like that!)

I'll stop typing now. I'm chatty tonight!