BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 20, 2008

As expected,

I'm up 0.4lbs putting me exactly at goal weight. I will need to behave somewhat this weekend to prevent a gain next week. Talks have begun regarding the start of running season again so that couldn't come at a better time!
Anyway, I could NOT be happier that it is a long weekend and I am DONE work for 4 days!! I'm having a glass of wine as I type. And there might be a few more to come :)
Happy Easter to all and to all a good night!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You know what I say to that? CONGRATULATIONS - you're still at goal weight!!! I'm sure it's not what you wanted to hear... but honestly... look at how awesome you're doing considering you're maintaining on zero running... it's all dependent on your food at this point and you're doing it!!!

Have a great easter weekend! Is easter at the cottage? P-town? Happy first Easter for our nephews!!!