BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 17, 2008

Thanks Jen!

For your loving comments :) That just needed to be said "outloud"!
We made a trip to Costco this weekend, so my food today is a wee bit more exciting than usual! Sadly, I did not spot the Biggest Loser workout. However, it was extremely busy so I may have just missed it in my frustration of trying to actually get people to move out of the way!
Today was a typical Monday. I was tired and bummed that the weekend was already over!
My food for today was something like this:
B- hard boiled egg (2), ww toast (1)
L- mushroom and brie soup (3), ryvita crackers (1), yogurt (1), strawberries (1)
S- veggies and dip (1), cravings cheesecake (1)
D- veggie burger (2), bun (3), french fries (3), spicy green beans (1)
S- 2 after eight chocolates (2)

0 comments: