BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What NOT to eat...

Is there a show for that? If there was a video camera in my house this week, they would have hours of footage to sort through! Do you think one good day can outweigh 6 bad??? Funny how I told myself I didn't care for the entire 6 days and then today rolls around and guess what??? Apparently I care! Better late than never?
Jen has reminded me that I need to go get some healthy, colourful food and that will help. I also think if it would stop being WINTER, that would help too. Unfortunately I do not control the weather. In fact, I've been trying to figure out for the past month or so, why I live in Ontario. Damn family ties! Ok, now all I can think of is Micheal J. Fox!
Oy, I'm very scattered today! I was home sick yesterday and I ate everything but the kitchen sink. Unfortunately my sickness is a sinus cold and doesn't seem to affect my appetite. Today I went to work, not because I was feeling better but because I couldn't eat my house there.
Food today:
B- ww bagel with cream cheese (3)
L- Salad with feta cheese (1), cottage cheese (2), yogurt with raspberries and mango (1.5)
S- ww bread and cheez whiz (2)
D- tomato basil veggie burger (2), ww bun (2), ff fries (3), peas (1)
S- veggies and dip (1), yogurt with raspberries and mango and ff cool whip and crushed up corn bran!! (3) - I was trying to make it taste like a cheesecake or something!! Yes, I'm very scattered...

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You're totally right... I should try to keep a positive attitude... because the alternative definitely is not helpful or productive!!

As for bride 3... nothing concrete. i know there's no wedding party. because of their tragic loss last year neither of them want a wedding party if he can't be in it... which i understand (it's just sad). i'll be giving a speech, that much i know. unsure of a date at this point! either sept/oct... maybe as late as november 1.

that sucks you were sick yesterday... it's nice having days at home, but it's so hard to resist temptations! your food today looks great though! good luck to us tomorrow!!!