BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just keep saying it...

I am not hungry, I am not hungry, I am NOT hungry!!!! I'm not sure what I am...snacky I guess. Bored? I just want to eat.
I have to be honest, I'm not really expecting any downward movement on the scale tomorrow. This whole snacky thing happened last night too and I ended up having a bowl of stawberry medley all bran (i'm addicted) and some 100 cal hostess cupcakes that I have been hoarding for WAY too long. Stale city! But did that stop me? Nope, ate all three of them.
Food today:
B- ww bagel with cheez whiz (3)
L- mushroom and brie soup (3), cukes and yellow pepper with hummus (0), yogurt (1), strawberries (1)
D- baked potato with ff sour cream and feta cheese (5), garlic roasted brussel sprouts with balsamic reduction (0) - I agree, very strange dinner. Imagine if I ever get preggers???
S- strawberry medley cereal (2) with 1/2c. milk (1), cravings cheesecake (1), fruitsations (1)
Now I should stop eating. We'll see if I can accomplish that!
TGI Thursday...well, almost!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I'm like you... I'm not expecting great results this week. I'm paying for how lazy I was on the weekend and how much I ate.. BUT i will keep up the effort in hopes that the anticipated gain again NEXT week (after the big easter feast) isn't as bad since i've made efforts late in this week.

my mom is addicted to the strawberry medley all bran as well. in fact, she makes the chocolate bran muffin things with the strawberry medley now to give them a strawberry flavour!

oh dear, i think your dinner sounds really good! but then again, i'm often told i eat odd things just like a pregnant lady would. Mind you, i would substitute the brussel sprouts for asparagus or broccoli.

good luck tomorrow! happy LONG weekend!!! YAY!!!!!

oh... simon's birthday gift... i wanted to get him a specific 3-in-1 trike that can be a stroller, trike with a stroller handle, and then finally a trike for him to bike on his own. there's one i like in this week's walmart flyer... but NONE of the walmarts have them. I've been to FIVE walmarts in the past few days... NOTHING! I think I'll wait until closer to his birthday to look again!!!