BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All work...

and no play! That's what it's feeling like this week! Some changes that directly affect our department are happening this week and that's making me stressed. I, of course, am the one that has to facilitate these changes and some people aren't on board. I love my job, I love my job, I love my job....
Good news - there was some excercise done this evening. I have a toning video that lets you pick 10 min. toning sessions to do. Tonight I did thighs, arms and abs for a total of 30 min. You gotta start somewhere!
Food:
B- guess??? (3)
L- tzatziki sandwich - ww bread (1), 2 tbsp. tzatziki (1), spinach, pepper, cuke and hot pepper, veggies and dip (1), chocolate craving dessert (2)
S- 2 rye crackers (1) with tzatziki (1)
D- tuna casserole (6) with spicy green beans (1) and brussel sprouts (1), 6 mini jellybeans (1)
S- 100 cal. popcorn??

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

Way to go with your exercise!! I wish I had your discipline!!

That sucks about work... it sucks when you're in a supervisory/mgmt position and have to be the one who has to facilitate change and you don't have everyone's full cooperation. Want me to have a talk with them?? I can be scary!

Wingfest sounds fun though!!

I didn't drink on the weekend... I knew I wasn't going to get drunk and these days, unless I'm going to get plastered... I just don't find it worth the points to drink (i have issues).

healthyjen said...

Thank you for your advice... as of now, I believe I will heed it (unless some miracle happens by Thurs AM and I think I can pull off a loss).

To be honest, I am probably letting my results last week discourage me a little too... a week off may do me good (and not allow the results discourage me). BUT, I'm going to start planning for the following week already... no sense in blowing the rest of the week or anything!

I hope you're enjoying biggest loser... Anything with Curtis Stone is fun to watch!