BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 26, 2009

Giving it another shot!

So the regroup kinda fell through yesterday unless you can count sitting on the couch all day?! So I scraped together a processed lunch and off I went this AM. Following work, I did the groceries and now I'm set. If only I could muster up the energy to excercise, it would be a banner day!
Food:
B- SAME!!!! (3)
L- mushroom cup of soup (1), melbas (2) with cream cheese (1), veggies and dip (1), cravings cheesecake (1)
S- rye crackers (1) with hummus (0)
D- veggie burger (2) on ww bun (2) with 14 fat free fries (2), brussel sprouts (1)and coleslaw (0) - this dinner is one of my fav's! It feels like you're cheating and you're not!!
S- apple cinnamon tea (0), tapioca pudding (2), carrots and spicy ranch dip (1)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I would love to be all motivational and say we can recover the rest of the week... but I'm PMS'ing something terrible and I'm crabby... I still think we can recover though. Your day yesterday sounds dreamy!!! I'm going to do that this coming Saturday... I work a 12hr day on Sunday, so I'm not making any plans Saturday and it will be a day on the couch!!!

Here's to a great week... I really think we can turn it around. Maybe Laura will let you use her treadmill!