BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2009

Time to 'fess up!

Well, hello! Not sure if my one reader is still out there, but if so...LONG time, no see!!!
I need to get back on track.
Confession - I have gained 6lbs. over the holidays (which = 8lbs. above my goal weight, which also = 12lbs. above the lowest I got to over the last couple years). This is not acceptable and something must be done now!!! No excuses.
So yesterday, planning and prep was underway. Grocery shopping done. Heck, even got some excercise in! (we went skating!)
Food today:
B - ww toast with PB & J (3)
L - curry cauliflower soup (2) with spinach salad (spinach, clementine, yellow pepper and a touch of feta cheese and balsamic dressing (2), jello pudding (1)
S - 4 high fiber crackers with salsa and hot peppers (2), piece of ww pumpkin dessert (1)
D - Chili (4) with 27 baked tostitos (4), piece of pumpkin dessert (1)
S - Candy cane lane green tea (0) & ???
Pretty good start. Let's hope I can not have the evening binge that is happening all to often lately. Just say no!!!!!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

your one reader is here and checks in often... and to be honest, you were about to get an email tonight telling you i have given you enough time after the house closing... it's time to blog!! i didn't even have to do that.

don't worry, you've seen that this blog helps you get back on track... i will read it every day... and i'm here to help. we can do this... and then when we see each other we can celebrate!!

I'm off to do my BL workout and then i'll be back to blog... watch for it!

i'm soooo happy to have you back. i've missed you (and our communication a lot)!!!

Love ya!!

healthyjen said...

I'm back to add... is the pumpkin dessert the crustless pumpkin pie we used ot make? and the cauliflower soup sounds good... and so does your salad! You're so inventive with your salads. We should have a salad party one day :) Doesn't that sound fun??

Has the running taken a break with all the slippery roads out there?

Okay, back to work I go... I'm so happy to have you back!