BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

On the verge...

of losing control!! Wednesdays are hard. I'm tired and I want a day off and I don't want to make lunches anymore! Or dinner, for that matter :( But so far, I'm making myself stay on track. I need to see what tomorrow's numbers will bring.
No excercise today. It's too icy/cold to be running these days (i need a treadmill but refuse to pay the price!). And work is sucking the life out of me these days so I have no motivation to think of anything else to do! I know, shouldn't be an excuse. But today...it is!
Food today:
B- ww toast with PB & J (3)
L- curry cauliflower soup (2), egg white omelette with onion, spinach and a few sprinkles of cheese (1), veggies and hummus (0), pumpkin dessert (1)
S- 2 rye crackers (1) with cream cheese (1)
D- lemon/dill tilapia filet (3), roasted potato, red pepper, zucchini concoction (3), pumpkin dessert (1)
S- candy cane green tea (0), ???
Onto Thursday!!!
PS. Notice the sucky updated weight ticker :(

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

hang in there... you can do it!! Each Wednesday will get easier from now on... but it has to start somewhere! You'll be happier with the scale tomorrow and then can have a cheat night tomorrow!!

I'm glad you're not running outside, it's not safe. Treadmills are on sale right now at canadian tire apparently... but you would need a good one because you are a RUNNER! what about the biggest loser workout a few days a week? the days when you're not so exhausted from work...

Maybe you need a day off from work!! Even if you had time off during the holidays... it's such a chaotic time that maybe you need a quiet day off to yourself.

We can do this... push through these tough times and you'll be happy with the results!

PS - you're not alone though, i could really go for something greasey tonight... i'd love a burger king veggie burger and fries... followed by some chips and a wendy's frosty! I better go chew some gum...

Also, don't sweat the ticker... it won't be like that for long!!