BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Drumroll, please...

Down 2 lbs! Yippee! That's exciting.
Plus, I got a cheque from the sale of our house. Also exciting.
Then I actually kinda, sorta followed plan again today foodwise (which I usually have a hard time doing). This, as well, is exciting!
I'm even going to report my food today. This might be a first for a Thursday.
B - ww toast with PB & J (3) - what a surprise, eh?
L - lean cuisine cheese canelloni (4) + spinach salad with clementine (1), jello pudding (1)
S - 13 baked Old Dutch Dill Chips (2)
D - Pita pizzas (8)
* and then I gave in to the store bought muffin that has been staring at me all week (8???)
* and I'm probably going to be eating more of the previously mentioned dill chips!!!!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

WOOHOOOOO! You're already on your way!! Your hard work is paying off!! You must have worked hard to resist temptation last night. Also, congrats on still being on program today!! Not even a cheat day? I'm taking your lead... no indulging tonight!! After all, anything I eat tonight still counts towards next week's weigh in!!

You're inspiring me already!

Bring on the weekend... and next week!

healthyjen said...

Hey, if you were going to eat the muffin... then on a thursday after WI is the day to do it!!! It's like Bob says, everyone should have 1 cheat day where they do consume more calories!!