BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 19, 2009

Where to start??

Well, the weekend was a bust. Weight loss? Point counting? What is that?
Friday lunch did not go as planned as I was in the back of an ambulance on my way to TO with a patient. On the way back we stopped at Swiss Chalet. What is a vegetarian supposed to eat at Swiss Chalet? I was starving. I ordered a greek salad...which is not bad. And then, before I could close my menu - my "inside my head" voice said aloud - could I also get an order of poutine??? I was shocked! But it was good! Friday for dinner = Subway. Then after that, I did a tae bo workout video.
Saturday was hair day. We had to be in Port Perry by 9:30am. So much for sleeping in! Then we went shopping around in Port. Then we went to the Piano Cafe for lunch. I had quiche and soup. It was good. Then, Lee and I came back to my house. My cousin and my brother's ex met us here and we had drinks and went out for dinner at the Olympia. Everyone came back and we had more drinks and watched Sex in the City. Fun, but not good for the WW plan!!!!
Sunday did not get any better. We went to the boat show in TO with my parents. It involved an egg salad sandwich, fries, a Lick's veggie burger, onion rings and lastly, a hot fudge sundae!!!!!! WHAT THE F*&%^^*!!!!!
SO, on to today. At 630am, my loving scale did not show any gains. I'm sure that's going to catch up but I'm going to do everything I can to prevent it. I'm off to my cousin's to excercise at 8pm.
Food today:
B - the usual (3)
L - hummus sandwich (ww bread, hummus, spinach, red pepper and hot pepper) (1 - believe it!?), roasted veggies with a squeeze of lemon and feta (1), pumpkin dessert (1), 2 clementines (1).
S - blueberry green tea
S2 - ww cookie (1), cukes and vinegar, celery/carrots drizzled with a touch of ranch dressing and Frank's hot sauce (1), cup of vegetable broth (0) - Yes, I'm weird!
D - eggs benedict (2 slices ww bread, 2 eggs, lemon/mayo sauce) (6), spinach salad (1), V8 (1)
S - candy cane green tea (0), ???

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Holy moly that's one busy weekend!

First... your brother's ex? I trust this is the friendly one hanging around still and not the bitchy one from before?? haha! It's great she still hangs out with you guys... she was sweet.

Next... HOLY BUSY WEEKEND! that's nuts!! I don't know that anyone could have eaten any differently or made any better decisions than you for food. I am very jealous that you got to enjoy poutine too!! I'm glad your scale didn't hold it against you... you work so hard overall, you deserve not to gain!!

Also... today's food looks awesome!! The hummus sandwich is an awesome idea... I love chick peas! What kind of hummus do you buy? Or do you make it? I don't think drinking vegetable broth is too odd... when we were sick as kids my mom would have us drink chicken broth! It's a comfort food/drink for me actually! the eggs benedict sounds DELICIOUS! Did you make that recipe up on your own? That's awesome!!

AND... how the heck do you force yourself to go back out of the house so late at night to exercise? in the cold and dark? You rock. Geez... I could never have that kind of discipline!

Let's work hard to see more losses this week!!!