BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I remembered!

I have some food pics for you today, Jen! They aren't overly exciting but hey, I took them!
Last night's run on La's treadmill was great! I ran for 35min. The last part of the run was at 6mph with a 2.0 incline. Not that I know if that's good...I usually run on the ground :)
Afterwards, I had a snack of french vanilla pudding (1) and baked dill chips (4).

No excercise today. Food so far is good. Here we go:
B - the same (3) - I might actually switch this up someday!
L - hummus sandwich (1), leftover roasted veggies (1), carrot and celery sticks with spicy ranch (1), chocolate cravings dessert (2)
S - 1 c. grapes (1), V8 (1) - no, I didn't eat them together!!
D - pasta creation involving whole wheat no yolk noodles (5), red pepper, spinach, hot pepper, feta and parmesean cheese (1) - it was just a little of each!, carrot and celery sticks with dip (1), cukes and vinegar (0).
S - candy cane tea (0), banana choc. chip muffin (1) - YUM!

Here's the photo evidence of dinner! - it seems to be in reverse order, oops! And just for fun, here's my new kitchen and my little P :)




1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Yay! Thanks for the awesome food photos! but also... how much do you LOVE your new kitchen? it's devine!! where's the microwave though? I trust it has a dishwasher!!!

Your run sounds awesome... and FAST! I don't know about the incline unfortunately... my treadmill does an incline but doesn't tell me specific amount for it.

I can't believe how much P is growing. How is Lee feeling this time around? July will be here before we know it!!

If you get a chance can you send me more photos of your house and your christmas?? :) I love photos... especially when I know the people!!

Let's make tomorrow a GREAT one... last chance food/workout day before weigh in!!!