BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gearing up for a gain

I'm honestly not sure how many points I ate today at lunch. And at this point it doesn't really matter. Suffice it to say, I did NOT stick to the veggies, dip and shrimp. There may have been cheese pizza, 3 squares, and cheese, cheese and more cheese in there. (Seriously though, who shows up to a potluck with pizza...and specifically a cheese pizza for ME??? Men...)
So, I will face the scale in the AM and see what it has in store for me. On a funny note, being the obsessive scale hopper that I am, I got on the scale after work and weighed less than I did this morning. WTF??? I guess you just never know what your body will do!
B: WW toast with PB and J (3)
L: ?????????
D: 2 grilled cheese sandwiches (3)

Jen - here's hoping that your body is waiting until tomorrow to drop the pounds this week :)

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

Ahhh thanks Tara! While I don't want to see either of us gain... it's always reassuring to see others have the same struggles as me... only reminding me that I am human after all!!

I see the logic behind your plan to be able to indulge a little more over christmas/new years... maybe a gain tomorrow is what both of us actually need... just to remind us how easily it happens and remind us to be diligent (maybe a teeny bit of hypervigilance from time to time!) for the holidays!

We will crack down in the new year again... and not worry about recovering from major gains, because we'll do so well... and we'll move onward to the spring and keeping you with your wiggle room and getting me to goal!!!

PS - it looks like the bride is going to do what L did and pick a designer and let us pick whatever style we want... at this point it may be mori lee. if you get a chance or get bored over the next few months - check out the website and pick out a dress you like!! I think I definitely want cocktail length (a friday evening wedding in the summer seems fitting for cocktail length i've decided!)

healthyjen said...

happy last day of the week since we both have tomorrow off!!

are you off monday too? I didn't even ask how much time you have off over the holidays!