BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Not going well...

This week is turning into a write off. Bad attitude, I know! Today was so busy at work that I didn't get to eat my lunch. That = stuffing my face with pretzels when I got home, all the while knowing that I should take the time and make something substantial that would have been less points then a truckload of pretzels. I was also supposed to run after work but since I didn't have lunch, I did have a headache and was just in a crappy mood all around. Therefore, I backed out of my run even though my running partner said that she was going without me!
Someone kick me in the ass....PLEASE!!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

this week isn't a write-off!!! don't discount what you can get done today if you want!!!

i don't blame you for your day though... i know i couldn't get myself out for a run (in the COLD) after a bad day at work! but i will tell you one thing - put the pretzels down!

although, if you wanted to look on the bright side - you could have done worse and eaten chips or something!

hang in there.. and if this week is a write off for you, on to next week!!