BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Menu Challenge ROCKS!

I can't thank JEN enough for the menu challenge idea! This week, I found my wiggle room...

I LOST 3.2 POUNDS!
It was totally unexpected. The scale wasn't being THAT nice to me until this morning! You just never know!
I'm having a bit of trouble typing as we went running after work and my hands are still a bit frozen!! There isn't too much new except there were treats at work and instead of the brownies and buttertart squares, I chose veggies and dip. That is a first. I didn't even have 1/2 a square! This evening is going to be a different story as I think I could eat my house right now...I'm SO hungry. And I've already eaten dinner!
B: same WW bagel with cream cheese (2) and a smoothie (1)
L: Salad (0), V8 (1), 9 triscuits (3), cottage cheese (2), apple (1)
S: Veggies and dip (1)
D: Baked tostitos (6), cheese (2), chili (2)
S: 100 cal fig newtons (2)
S2: ??? but I'm afraid there will be another snack!
GOOD LUCK tonight, JEN!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Way to go TARA!!! I'm so proud of you! look at what you accomplish when you're having a good week!!!!

I think our lesson in this should be - we will have rough weeks where we gain weight... but you KNOW you can get back on track, just like that!!!

partay tonight! are you without visitors again?

I will update when i get back. i know i'm down actually, it's just a question of how MUCH at this point. you never know what WW scales will say (and it sucks you have to weigh in with clothes on! those add WEIGHT!).

healthyjen said...

Thank you!!! I can't imagine being at a goal weight... I still have work to do, but I don't think I've been at my goal weight EVER... not even in high school!

Also - looks like I'm getting the 21st off too. My mom is so relieved I can go home and help dad get stuff done before our big Sibley Family Christmas on the 22nd.