BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mission: find wiggle room!

Going well so far - foodwise anyway. No excercise in and there probably won't be for the weekend. Sometimes it's just not in the cards. T minus 3 hours until Little P arrives for his overnight. We also have my parents dog, Rascal for the weekend. Busy place. Cleaning is done, laundry in progress.
Eating today:
Late B: 1 egg (2), WW bagel with becel spray (2), 1 tbsp ketchup (0)
S: 100 cal goldfish pretzels
Saving up for appetizers when L,J & P arrive - serving olive bread with garlic oil/balsamic vinegar dip, pickles, cheese, olives, pita chips and asiago dip and hummus. I'm so excited about it!! Ballpark points: 12
Probably having a caesar or 2.
May need a snack later on in the night.
I CAN DO THIS!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I'm checking from home just to see how you're doing!!! You're probably enjoying those appetizers right about now (which sound DELICIOUS! I'm coming to your place for appetizers!!). I didn't even ask where the parents are going that you get Little P to yourself (like it really matters! You get him!!!). I hope the evening goes smooth and everyone eats like a pro (mostly Little P) and sleeps like a champ!!

Don't be too jealous about my shopping. I realized today I actually have TWO gifts left to get (I forgot about the bumbo tray for Simon!! geesh, what a bad aunt!). I'm not a great shopper anymore though, I don't browse. I know what I am getting everyone (I start lists in the fall) and in a matter of a couple or few shopping trips, I have it done. I pretty much wrap things right away. First, because I HATE wrapping.. but second, because I LOVE looking at them under the tree. Then it REALLY feels like Christmas.

It definitely sounds like a busy weekend at your place, but you're right - YOU CAN DO THIS!

I think tomorrow to incorporate some activity into my morning I'm going to shovel snow off the back deck!

Have a good one!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!
PS - I'm loving our menu challenge! I love reading your creative menus!!! (or just reading when we eat similar things!)