BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 16, 2007

How can you NOT adore him???


Too freakin' cute for words.

But on to my Sunday: Very productive day. Got up and dropped stuff off at my cousin's that she still had here. Went for breakfast. Got tree in house and in stand and decorated. Cleaned up mess afterwards. Cleaned bathroom. 2 loads of laundry done. Dinner prepared and dishes cleaned. Whew.
Food -
B: 2 eggs (4), hashbrowns (3), toast (4)
S: WW bread with brushetta topping (2)
D: Boca cheeseburger (2), WW bread (1), Kraft Dinner! (6)
S: Tea and coffee crisp single (2)
Have gotten through the weekend with some flex still intact. This will come in handy as I have a Christmas lunch at work on Wednesday. I want to lose a bit more this week so I'll have LOADS of wiggle room for Christmas/New Years drinks!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

that is TOOOOO CUTE!

You're right - how could you NOT adore him?? I love hearing babies talk and babble. It is so sweet!!!

Sounds like you had a GREAT weekend!!