BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sometimes it sucks to be right :(

Gain of 1 lb this week. Yep, it's farewell to the wiggle room. BUT I WILL GET IT BACK!!! I can do it (thanks for the reminder, Jen!!). This has been an unusual 2 weeks with work and with social stuff going on constantly. I'm going to try and be more diligent about posting my menus when I can as that was keeping me from eating the truckloads of pretzels before. And I will get out for runs but it might not be as much as before because it is WINTER and I don't enjoy freezing my ass off!!
I'm actually quite proud. I was frozen out of my car pre and post work on Monday. I was so pissed off about it that I have been walking to work since then. It is ONLY 10 minutes each way but that is 10 minutes more than before.
Anyway, I'm considering this my official kick in the pants!
Food today:
B: WW bagel with light PB and jam (4)
L: Light progresso soup (0), Melba (2), Veggies and hummus (1), V8 (1)
S: 2 clemintines (1?)
S: Caesar (3), 100 cal ritz mix (2)
D: ????

3 comments:

healthyjen said...

Look at it this way - after the rough couple of weeks you've had YOU'RE STILL AT YOUR GOAL WEIGHT!!! I think that's awesome! But yes, please go back to posting your menus for I am a NOSEY BUGGER who enjoys seeing what you're eating (and getting ideas of my own!).

I am feeling better this evening. I didn't have much of a voice this morning so i took another day off work... but plan to return tomorrow for one day before the weekend! (not that i particularly want to).

And don't worry about not running in the cold. I know runners would disagree with me... but I just do NOT see how that can be good for you! Way to go for walking to work - that's 20min each day and that adds up by the end of the work week (almost an hour of walking each week!). Does that mean you're skipping out on your tea in the morning? (i still think you need a starbucks en route to work!).

I'll be back after WI to post my results. I think I'll be down (but it's always a gamble to say that since I need a new battery for my scale)

healthyjen said...

I'm so jealous you get to babysit that long!!!! You're so lucky! You DEFINITELY have to take loads of photos of Little P and his FOOD!!!

I just realized - he turned SIX MONTHS OLD on Saturday!! That's NUTS! where does the time go? When did he start on food?

Michele is planning on introducing food to Simon at 6 months (so, Christmas basically). She's going to try yams first apparently. (although Simon has already had a taste of pecan pie and trifle thanks to his daddy and our poppa jim!).

Okay - so we have GOT to keep each other in check from now until Christmas. kay? You want your wiggle room for christmas and I want to be that much closer to my goal!

healthyjen said...

i think we have to make a pact to post our menus every DAY (if we miss a day due to being away - then we have to post what we ate in our next post).

It's our christmas challenge!

Are you up for it??? :)