BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm a little worried

that tomorrow is going to be the death of the wiggle room. It will be a sad, sad day but maybe what I need to get outta this funk. I cannot seem to function when I get home from work. My laundry is almost piled to the ceiling (thankfully I own many, many clothes!), my Christmas cards are sitting here blank...just staring at me, and I can't remember the last time I did a "real" grocery shop AND I've missed 2 runs in a row. And what am I doing right now, you ask? Sitting on the couch, watching Ellen with absolutely no plans to move anytime soon. At least I'm aware of the problem. I guess that's a start?

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

oh Tara... stop being so hard on yourself!! Give yourself time to adjust to this new schedule (which would be hard to do any time of the year, let alone busy holiday time!). Eventually you'll get used to it and start to function again!!

Also, you're running off your feet all day at work. Don't discount that as exercise in and of itself!!!

Right now you're reminding me of the biggest loser last night. i felt so bad for those folks having to work out after that long day of work!!

Don't worry... it'll get easier! And if tomorrow isn't the results you want - don't sweat it. that's what the wiggle room is for and you KNOW you can get it back (you've done it before!).