BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Here I am!!

I am here but maybe I shouldn't be. I ran yesterday...that was about the only good thing throughout the day. Had drinks and nachos for dinner!! WAY too many points. Tonight we're having Christmas with my cousin and her man and the downstairs neighbours. Guess what's for dinner??? Appetizers and drinks! I'm going to be aware of my choices. And I notice now that I get full a lot quicker so that helps! My Christmas wrapping is FINALLY finished as is the shopping. I just want to go to Ricki's tomorrow to see if I can find a Christmas eve shirt.
I will check back tomorrow and then probably be MIA until Boxing Day.
And I'm going to try and go running tomorrow AM and the 24th AM sans running partner. That will help!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I can't believe you've run - that is AWESOME!!!

may the force be with you over the holidays. i had my first test and failed miserably... on to my next challenge i suppose!!!

merry christmas to you guys... and happy first christmas with Little P!!!!

get ready to kick bootay in the new year!