BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 7, 2007

Menu Challenge!

Good idea, Jen! I find if I am writing my menu on here, then I think twice before I eat it! So I will work on incorporating my menu in my posts everyday!
SO:
B: WW bagel with light PB and jam (4)
L: Melba (2), cheese (2), I forgot the soup!!! (0 either way!), clementines (1), V8 (1)
D: I'm thinking Subway! (10)
There will likely be a drink or snack in there somewhere. I will let you know.
Happy weekend...I CANNOT wait until 3pm (I'm leaving early today!!!).

***Update: had another bagel with PB when I got home (4) plus a caesar later on (3) plus a WW chocolate (1). It IS Friday afterall! I had been eating about 24 points to maintain but I'll have to try and drop down again to get back the wiggle room :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

For some reason I'm allowed to post comments.. where I wasn't before from work. Hmmm.

Anyway, I'm up for the challenge and will update my blog (if not tonight, then tomorrow AM!). Basically we're having edge veggie pizza, but I'm going to have a salad as well so I don't eat too much pizza!