BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Second verse...same as the first!

Today's eating for breakfast and lunch was unchanged. Well, that's a bit of a lie...there was 1/2 of a cookie involved!! I'm counting that as 3. And yes, I broke the cookie in half at work and just ate the one half. A bit of progress!
Dinner: Chili (4) and biscuits (3)
S: Probably tea (0) and choc. pretzel bar again!! (2)
Nothing too exciting to report today. Not feeling the greatest so I will hopefully just take it easy tonight.
It's almost hump day...that much closer to the weekend :)

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

You're rocking this week!!! Way to go with your food. This menu challenge is going to be one of the keys to our success!

Just take it easy tonight and enjoy biggest loser (i think tonight is the 2nd last episode!)

healthyjen said...

Thanks for your advice, Tara - I was waiting for it!!

Thanks for reminding me i'm still going in the right direction and it's okay NOT to exercise from time to time (does the guilt ever REALLY go away though? hopefully not, because the guilt is what still gets me on that treadmill every now and again!).

Also, it's okay. You can tell me you've been waiting for me, it doesn't creep me out! It makes me feel SPECIAL!!!