BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Foreign territory!

An on track weekend? I guess there's a first for everything!
Here's the quick recap:
Friday - had a veggie pizza sub for dinner from Mr. Sub (they have mushrooms and pineapple there to go on it, then I got it grilled!). It was pretty tasty! Later on, while watching Lost, I had some Pringles select chips (4) + a beer (3) which I used flex points for.

Saturday - I had to renew my passport so we were up and at 'em fairly early. Stopped at Tim's for a tea and a bagel with light cream cheese (8). Later in the afternoon after Costco shopping = Skinny Cinnamon Dolce latte (3), Larabar (4). Then came 2 caesars (6) + greek salad (4?) + Fries (10?). Total - 35 points (13 flex points used)

Sunday - excercise and grocery shopping! I did 40 minutes on the elliptical plus situps and planks. Then went grocery shopping. I got some cheesecake delights that Jen had already discovered and I think I'm in love with them! I've done well to have only had 1 so far!
Food today:
B- the usual!! and I'm not even at work! (3)
L- pumpernickel bread (2) with hummus, dill pickles and hot peppers (0), 10 Pringles select chips (1)
S- dried apricots (1), cheesecake delight (2), fruit leather (1)
D- meatless chicken nuggets (5), ff fries (2), peas with becel spray, garlic powder and a sprinkle of parmesean cheese (2)

Lunch for tomorrow is prepared and ready to go. Might have some more dried apricots later for a snack and maybe a little something else...

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Welcome to posting on the weekend! it's great to see a post from you... especially such a SUCCESSFUL one!! You are doing GREAT!

your food today looks great too... perhaps now i am getting my appetite!!

have you always had the elliptical? my dad has been using kristen's at home during the day until he can get back out running!

how did you like the cinnamon dolce latte? i loved it!! to be honest though... i am trying to make the switch to black coffee to try to cut out those calories (just have a skinny latte as a treat a few times a year)... so far i find the tim hortons coffee better than starbucks actually!

here's to a great week... thanks for all of your care and concern for the past week... and 30 years :)