BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday already?

Man, the weekends fly by! It sucks that it's already another work week. But hey, I guess at least it's 1 day down! Looking forward to Friday :)
The week is still a success following today. Excercise is done. I think I'm starting to get rug burn from doing my planks! Oh, and my elliptical isn't exactly and elliptical...it's a gazelle. You see infomercials for it sometimes. It was cheap but you really have to work to make yourself sweat. It doesn't really have any resistance so it's basically like your just moving through the air. There are variations you can do on it to make it harder so I try to do that. Definitely not like a good run...but it's something!
Food is prepared for tomorrow's lunch. I'll have to think about dinner though!
Food today:
B- steel cut oatmeal!!!!! (2)
L- portabello mushroom and hummus sandwich on rye (2), carrots and dip (1), blue menu mediterranean cottage cheese (1), 1 c. grapes and strawberries (1)
S- 2 rye crackers (1) with tzatziki (1), veggie broth (0)
D- steamed shrimp thing (3), perogies (3), spinach salad (1), green beans with parmesean and garlic powder (1)
S- maple tea (0), cheesecake bar (2), dried apricots (1)...
I feel like I missed something but I have a couple points to play with so I should be good!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You are rocking!! We are going to see good results this week as long as we stay strong!

Great job on the activity!! I'm sure it's not the same as running... but at least you are getting your heart rate up!!

Don't you find things so much easier when you pre-pack your lunch and plan ahead? I love taking the guess work out of my meals each day!!

How did you like the steel cut oatmeal? How many days until you return back to your usual toast breakfast? :) Your lunch sounds very yummy!!!