BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ok, i'm starting NOW!

Jen and I had a challenge and so far, I'm failing :( Sorry Jen! I knew that Friday and Saturday would be hard. Today also turned into a bit of a write off due to having both sets of parents over for dinner. I've been in the kitchen most of the day just snacking.
For dinner we had veggie chili, homemade oatmeal bread (that didn't rise properly - gah!), spinach/strawberry/feta salad with homemade balsamic vinegar dressing. I made veggies and dip for appetizer as well as some crackers and asiago dip and red pepper dip. For dessert I made cherry chip diet sprite cupcakes!
This evening I've been at work to perfect my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow. I made a pot of steel cut oats so I have 4 days of breakfast ready to go. I taste tested it and it just might go into the regular rotation. It's only 2 points per serving and it's warm and comforting for this snowy weather! I also prepped some veggies for my hummus/pumpernickel sandwich. And I prepped my dessert - 1/2c. vanilla yogurt with 3 sliced strawberries. I bought the little packs of all bran buds to go on top. I also washed up some grapes. Should be set.
Almost time for bed. I'd like to see some of the good Oscars but it's just too friggin' long!!!

0 comments: