BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Struggling

I'm not going to lie. It isn't going well this week. I'm having girl issues. So I'm feeling like crap and kinda pigging out. I'm having difficulty with motivation right now and I'm not really sure why. Maybe because I can't run? But I could excercise in some other way. Just can't make myself do it. Maybe I just need to maintain until the weather gets nicer? I'm not sure what's going on, I just know that it isn't going well!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Tara... you are a machine. I know you are... you're having a rough week (one I can totally understand). I think it's completely reasonable to maintain until you can get out jogging again... I mean, when you jog... you're doing freaking MARATHONS... it's okay to rest. I'm going to be honest... I think you can get back to your goal weight and maintain that. Maybe not this week... and there may be weeks you're above goal weight... but I know you can do it!! we have to inspire each other... and I definitely am not doing my part to inspire you. I vow to start doing that again... right here, right now... you have my word!!!

PS - I mentioned to my mom how you said you would have gone back in to work to accompany Poppa Jim... she was very touched... and the family is glad you are my friend and we all have you in our lives!!! The good news is Poppa Jim may come back to town by the weekend... who knows where he will get a bed, but Dr. Anderson is willing to take him back immediately and so we're all hoping he can get in at Ross so grandma can get in and see him... she is very confused and seeing him would do her some good!!