BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's on!

Foodwise that is! I did well and only ate things that were good for my body today. The night isn't over yet but since I've come this far, it would be a shame not to finish through!
Food today:
B- steel cut oats (2)
L- veggie/hummus/pumpernickel sandwich (2), cottage cheese (1), vanilla yogurt (1) with 3 strawberries (0) and all bran buds sprinkled on top (1)
S- 1c. grapes (1)
D- lemon and dill tilapia (2), baked potato topped with leftover chili (3), peas (1), spinach salad with balsamic vinegar and 2 tbsp. hummus on top (1), veggies and dip (1)
Plus I drank more water today than I have in a long time. I also bought some of those sugar free water based drinks. Not sure if they're all that good for my body but I need something other than water to drink!
On to tomorrow. Excercise would be good. I just can't seem to make myself do it though!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You are AWESOME!!! I read yesterday's post (of course)... I don't think your weekend sounds so terrible! It could have been worse! And the preparation you did last night? So inspiring!!

Today your food is STELLAR!! Way to go!! How great do you feel? Your potato tonight sounds very yummy!

Don't feel bad if you don't get some exercise in... I think we deserve a pat on the back for how much we rock today!!!