BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thanks for the kick :)

Jen gave me a kick in the butt. I need to stop making excuses and just get at it. Yesterday was damage control at its finest! And I'm pleased to report, it sort of worked - I lost 0.4lbs this week. Not sure what that's about but I will not dwell on it. I need to be motivated and get to work and maybe this weight loss thing would actually work!
Yesterdays Eats:
B- same as usual (3)
L- hummus sandwich on pumpernickel bread (2) - yummy bread(2) + hummus, spinach, cukes, red pepper and hot pepper, carrots and dip (1), 2 clementines (1)
S- muffin (1)
D- pita pizza (5), spinach salad (1)
S- tea (0), jellybeans (2)
Total - 18

Good thing about yesterday evening is that I went to my cousin's to help her pick out summer clothes for her trip and took my tea and wasn't at home to eat mindlessly. Note to self - you can do it!!!!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Woohoo!!! Awesome "save" this week!! I hope it motivates you to keep going!! I can feel it... last week i didn't... but this week, i can feel we are back on track!

I think our first goal should be to track our weekend and be GOOD on the weekend! I am working... so it's not quite as difficult for me... but we can do it together still~!

I have to remember to add the hummus to my grocery list this weekend!