BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The right direction.

Well, I lost 0.6 lbs. Better than a kick in the pants, I suppose. We all know that weekends are my problem. There are no big plans for this weekend so maybe I can hold it together???
Today I decided to have 2 desserts at lunch time. Good news is that I did turn down dessert at dinner! Food was otherwise acceptable for the day.
I took tomorrow off on a whim after a busy day. W and I are going to go shopping or something fun. Saturday WILL be thank you card day. I have been putting it off FAR too long!!
A shout out to JEN for her inspiring loss this week :) Keep it up!!!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

Yay for you!! Any loss is a good loss when it comes to the weeks we are fighting our girly bodies!!!

Enjoy tomorrow off... and I can't wait to hear how well you do this weekend!!

Thanks for the shout out :) We will have to keep up our efforts for shoutouts for next week too!!

healthyjen said...

I am waiting to hear where you went shopping on your day off!! And how your weekend was! I am at work... I need entertainment :)