BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wow, what progress!

I lost a whole 0.6lbs. Yes, I know, I should SLOW down...I'm on fire - yeah right!!
Oh well, I suppose it's still in the right direction. And I did have 2 beers the night before weigh in. (and they were very tasty in the frosted mug!)
So I will report my food today as I need to continue to stay on track.
B- ww bagel with pb & j (4)
L- hummus/veggie sandwich (2), med. cottage cheese (1), 1c. grapes and strawberries (1)
S- handful of pretzels (1), V8 (1)
D- 2 eggs (4), 2 slices rye bread, toasted! (2), homefries (2), pb on one slice of my rye toast (2)
S- tea

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

That's awesome! you were able to have beers and you're still down!! (what kind of beers were they?). I hope they helped with the stress from idiots at work.

Wow... for a Thursday your food is AWESOME!!! you are GOOD!!

On to the next week... we can gained momentum this week... next week will be even better!!

Poppa Jim is doing so well that Dr. Anderson is talking about putting him into rehab already and Poppa Jim is already talking about what he needs to be able to go home (which we aren't positive he will do... but he's aiming for it, so we will to i guess!)... he's making me very proud, he's even stronger than i thought!!