BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

I think I might be...

SCREWED!! I messed up this weekend! To sum up, there were a couple drinks + pita chips + pizza on Friday night. Then, on V-day - thai food + Starbucks. Then on Sunday - there may have been fries and mozzarella sticks. I just couldn't seem to will myself to be good. I was a bit depressed that I had to work today. Maybe that had something to do with it??
I've been feeling burnt out lately and I have banked time to take a day off at work. Problem is, our part-timers and casual workers are busy and can't pick up any of the days I want off.
I have 2 Fridays booked off in March though and I've got a week booked off in April. I'll have to focus on that.
I stopped at Loblaws on the way home today and got a few veggies and healthy eats. Time to be back on track (even though I'm afraid it's too late for this week).
Food today:
B- 2 pieces of rye toast with PB & J (4)
L- spinach and strawberry salad (2), 1 rye bread (1), med. cottage cheese (1), chocolate craving (2)
S- 2 slices fat free cheese (1)
D- black pepper and garlic shrimp with multi-coloured peppers (2), perogies (3), corn (1), carrots and dip (1)
S- maple tea (0), dried apricots (1)
On to tomorrow!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

You're not screwed yet! Your food yesterday was great... don't give up!!

I don't blame you for being bummed about working... i can't believe you were there! I was there from 12-1 visiting poppa jim in ICU!! I wondered if you might be there but then figured you wouldn't be because it was a holiday! I should have looked for you after all (not that I knew where to look). Although, I wasn't in a great mood... poppa jim is doing well but it sucked leaving him there all alone and without any family... and we passed the part of ICU where my grandma was and there was a very, very upset family there... i just wanted to get the heck out of that place!!!

you better get some days off and soon!! don't forget... sick days aren't just for when you're feeling physically sick... mentally ill is sick too!!

Happy biggest loser night!! let the show inspire you to recover this week and do some damage control (but it does sound like you had a GREAT weekend!!)

healthyjen said...

I forgot to mention... Poppa Jim was in ICU still but apparently got moved sometime after we left yesterday... he's in surgical now... still waiting for a bed in the rehab! i can't wait for him to get there because he is ready to WORK! he's so optimistic and strong... he is such an admirable person... definitely a hero!!!