BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lazy, lazy.

I'm having a lazy day today. I'm thinking that the gazelle needs a rest tonight! I just don't feel like doing anything. I also don't feel like making lunches for tomorrow. And dinner was a stretch as well. What's up with that???
Eats:
B- back to the usual! (the steel cut oats were not sweet enough for me, have to add some brown sugar splenda next time!) (3)
L- portabello and hummus sandwich on rye (2), blue menu tomato and red pepper soup (1) - I don't recommend it!, 1c. grapes and strawberries (1)
S- rye crackers (1) with hummus (1), handful of Pringles Select (1), 2 chocolate covered ju-jube thingys (1)
D- grilled cheese (3), tomato soup (3), dill pickle (0)
S- dried apricots (1)

Today was kinda high on the sodium. I'll have to chug more water and take it easy tomorrow. There is likely a Biggest Loser snack on the horizon. Not sure what it will be!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I feel your laziness today!! Aside from spending 4 hours baking tonight... I was lazy this morning!

Your dinner sounds good... total comfort food!!!

Thanks so much for checking in on Poppa Jim!! I heard he improved today... his speech is slowly coming back... my grandma is able to tolerate visiting him longer (she can't handle when people aren't doing well so she would never actually stay to visit him before). I will definitely think of a little message for him and email it to you... thank you so much, it means a lot to me to be able to pass along a special message through someone he would never expect!!

Love ya!!