BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some days you just need a drink!

That day is today! We have some cuts going on at work and people are being stupid about them. My coworker W is heading over at 7pm after her shift for a beer or two! Good news is, I've only consumed 16 points of food today. That leaves enough for 2 or 3 beer! And I realize it is my own fault if this shows on the scale tomorrow!
Food today:
B- steel cut oats with brown sugar splenda (2) - MUCH better today. I quite liked it!
L- 6" veggie sub with FF sweet onion sauce (5), 1c. grapes and strawberries (1)
S- Pringles sticks (2)
D- Veggie burger (2) with ww bun (2), spinach salad (1), dried apricots (1)
S- beer (4-6), veggies and ff sour cream dip (0)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Oh dear... you sound like you need a drink!!! I hope W helped ease your stress!!!

I think overall we are in more control this week... so we'll be in even better shape for next week!!!