BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

UNinspiring :(

That about sums up my life! I have not been a good blogger, weight watcher or excerciser. I haven't had any veggies in the house since Friday and I didn't care. I FINALLY made myself go grocery shopping (after having to buy lunch at work today). Hopefully that will kick start SOMETHING!!
I was the shopping queen on the weekend. I went shopping on Friday at Yorkdale and Vaughan Mills. I bought a cute pair of flats, a new pair of runners and some bath and body works wall flower thingys. Oh and some pj's on sale at the Gap.
Saturday, I went shopping again with my cousin in Markham! I bought socks, a scarf, and a curtain rod...all on SALE!
I forgot to add that on Friday, I also bought some chocolate at Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory store. I ate chocolate covered strawberries on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They were awesome but I shouldn't have gotten them! My willpower is out the window.
Anyway, here's what I ate today (before my grocery shopping)
B- oatmeal (2)
L- salad with oranges and dried cranberries and sesame dressing (4?), 2 tbsp. broccoli salad (2?), 5 tortilla chips and salsa (2), weight watcher cookie (1)
S- 100 cal popcorn (1)
D- meatless chicken fingers (5), perogies (3), peas (1)
S- sugar cone (1) - weird...i know
Tomorrow's lunch is packed. It WILL be a better day!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I am glad to have you back!! I'm sorry you haven't felt motivated... but at least you're back to posting now, and you know that helps. At least you've planned and packed lunch for tomorrow... you can still do damage control.

It sounds like you had a great weekend though!!

Don't forget... you are still thin and beautiful even after you have a rough few days!!! hang in there... spring is around the corner... back to your crazy marathon running :)