BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baffled

OK, it's not huge but somehow it's a loss??? I lost 0.6lbs. Maybe that will be enough to motivate me because imagine what I can do if I actually follow the plan??? So far that thinking has worked for today. I do have some snacks for later though.
My food today, you ask?
B- oatmeal (2)
L- hummus sandwich (2), cottage cheese (1), yogurt and all bran buds (2)
S- 1 piece of bread (1) - weird carb cravings today!, small glass of Clamato (1) - weird salt cravings too!!
D- tomato soup (3), grilled cheese- mmmm, more bread!! (5), brussel sprouts (1)
S- baked chips and dip (6), 1 reese peanut butter cup (2) - I'm trying to wait for the good tv before I break into any of this!

I completed my civil duty tonight after work and I made John too! We voted and hopefully our guy wins...I have my doubts though...

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Woohoo!!! Way to go!! I hope it helps you find the motivation you've been looking for!

lucky you... getting to vote. I have a feeling a darn out of town weenie will win though.

Enjoy TV night... ahh, I love Thursdays!!