BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monday and Tuesday Bite the Dust!

Yay, almost to hump day! Time is flying by these days. This weekend was busy. Dinner guests on Friday, Saturday AND Sunday. Drinks were kept to a minimum. Food was OK. Veggie pizza and salad on Friday. Burgers/pasta salad/snowpeas/angelfood cake on Saturday. Veggie edge pizza and a few breadsticks on Sunday! I'm sure I could LIVE on pizza and subs...no question! Ran on Friday and was supposed to run Sunday but it was yucky out!
Yesterday and today were running days instead. Tomorrow will be a day off and then back at it on Thursday!
Food today:
B- ww toast and PB and J (3)
L- hummus sandwich (2), cottage cheese (1), yogurt/cereal (2)
S- handful of chocolate covered raisins (2?), V8 plus (0)
D- veggie pizza sub (10)
S- SOMETHING during biggest loser (2-3)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Welcome back!! I'm glad to see you!! it sounds like you had a great weekend... I'm sure you're in for more great results this week!! I would have to TOTALLY agree... i could definitely live off pizza and subs as well!!!! I wish they were both free... because I would eat them all the time (edge veggie is healthy after all, right?).

Forgot to post it on my blog... but poppa jim got a couple of passes on the weekend!! that is... until he went into isolation today after testing positive to VRE or something? I don't know anything about it, but hopefully he can kick it!!! He has also finally agreed to hire someone to take care of grandma... we had another rough weekend with her... but things are looking up again!