BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 16, 2009

New addictions...

1. Motivate protein bars
2. Cherry pie larabars
3. Costco organic cereal
4. Fruit bites :)
Yum, such good food finds this weekend! Most were Jen's recommendations and man, was she right! Thanks Jen!
It's sad that it's Monday already. But the show must go on! Yesterday was another 35 min. run. I mapped it out and it turns out that it was almost 5K. Not so bad for just restarting! And what awesome weather the last 2 days. Can't wait for tomorrow. Another run is on the agenda. I also took Cooper for a jaunt today after work. Weather definitely makes a world of difference :)
Food today (alot the same as usual!):
B- steel cut oats (2)
L- hummus sandwich on stonemill sprouted grain bread (yay, I found the bread again! - 2), cottage cheese (1), V8 (1), 1c. berries with yogurt and 1/2c. organic cereal (3)
S- 1/2 cherry pie larabar (2)
D- veggie burger (no bun - 2) topped with hummus (0), spicy noodle salad (5), spinach/strawberry salad with almonds and spicy white balsamic dressing (2) - YES, big dinner!!!
S- veggie plate already prepared for later (1 for the dip)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I'm so happy you're happy with your purchases!!! Yay!!! Healthy eating ROCKS! Way to go on the running... You guys really don't have to make up for any lost time, you're doing great!

I went to Superstore last night for groceries... and no more larabar banana bread!! I'm actually wondering if that was one of the few flavours I bought at the organic store in Thornhill (I took you there once I think)... where they were close to $2 a bar! geesh!!

Keep up the great work this week... the last 5 pounds will be gone again soon!