BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Damage control

That's what today was all about. Veggies in the house makes all the difference, that's for sure!
Other than my food, I can't think of much else to report...so here you go:
B- oatmeal (2)
L- veggie/hummus sandwich on sprouted grain bread (2), cottage cheese (1), yogurt and strawberries with all bran buds (2), ww oatmeal cookie (1)
S- cheese while making dinner (2)
D- pita pizza (5), spinach salad with strawberries and chickpeas and balsamic vinegar (1), sugar cone for dessert (1)
S- not sure but I will need something!

This weekend is set to be yet another challenge. We are going to see We Will Rock You and then going for dinner on Saturday. In the grand scheme of things, this should be fine however I also have a problem behaving myself on Fridays. I guess that's something I have to deal with though. I think I'm having trouble because when I'm at goal and running, I can have 2 off nights but right now - NOT working!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Don't apologize for anything you silly girl... you are ALWAYS inspiring to me... in everything you do!! Maybe I can try to inspire you in the meantime!!

Hang in there... jogging season isn't too far away!!

Have fun on Saturday... just start your damage control on Sunday (and try to make sure you have veggies in the house on Sunday to help you... and if you don't, go shopping first thing sunday morning before the church crowd his loblaws!!!).

Your food today still looks awesome. i don't know how you think of some of these salads!!

Good luck tomorrow!!!! Love ya and can't wait until March 14th!!