BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Too much Biggest Loser?

I will admit, I was hoping for more this week. I thought maybe I could replicate some of the 5-6lb losses!!! (yeah right!). I lost 1 lb.
Let's recap the week...
Regularly running again? Check.
Food on track? Check.
Downward direction on scale? Check.
It's a start (or maybe the 20th start??).

Food today?
B- cheesecake oats (2)
L- guess? (6)
S- post 30 min. run)- chocolate motivate bar (4) - I was skeptical of this one cause I don't usually like TOO much chocolate but today, it certainly hit the spot! Kinda like a brownie in there. YUM!
D- minestrone soup (3), grilled cheese (3)
S- baked chips? fruit bites? DEFINITELY cherry limeade!!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I totally understand your frustration... you feel like you worked hard and there's little to show. I can tell you all the reasons you shouldn't be bothered by the 1lb loss (although I know it might not change any slight disappointment).

1. it's a loss! that's the right direction... and it's only the start thanks to this warmer weather!!

2. you don't have much to lose. You ARE a skinny minnie!! You won't lose as much weight as I should or a biggest loser should!

3. You know sometimes it takes a good couple of weeks getting back into the groove to see it on the scale... i bet after another solid week you will see a bigger loss!

Does that help? :) I will quote Alex after I've had a tough day; "I still love you"... most people would find that offensive ('you still love me despite what?')... but it makes me laugh.

I'm glad you enjoyed the chocolate motivate too!!! You're lucky to live near the ONE costco that sells them!!!

On to next week... we can keep up our efforts. remember my motto (it should be yours too)... 'it's all mine in '09' (my dad thought that up for me actually).

Happy Friday!!