BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday? Already?

So, I don't know where the weekend goes. It's sad really. But, money is good so off to work I went. What a depressing morning after the weather yesterday!
My excercise motivation is apparently tied to the weather as I couldn't make myself do anything today. Tomorrow is hair day (yay!) so no excercise then either. Maybe Wednesday??
Food today:
B- steel cut oats (2)
L- hummus sandwich (2), cottage cheese (1), yogurt with 3 strawberries (1), 1c. grapes (1)
S- V8 (1)
D- veggie burger (2) on ww bun (2) with ff cheese slice (1), ff fries (3), spinach salad (0)
S- sugar cone (1) + ???
After dinner I was lucky enough to receive a phonecall from Little P. He had the phone and when L asked him who he was calling, he said "Auntie"! Love it! I learned that he had fun at daycare, drove in the "caa", played with his friends, and "no" it is NOT bath night :) I adore him!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I hear you, the weather was sucky today... don't worry, warm and sunny days are ahead!!

what a great evening though!!! I love phone calls from Simon... although, usually mine are to ask "where grandpa?".

Your food today looked yummy... I'll have to have fries again one day!

As for the weekend, there's nothing I had in mind... just catching up and seeing your new house!! I thought I might try to swing by the hospital and see Poppa Jim during the noon hour visiting hours... and come to your place around 1 or so? Sunday I won't stay late... I have baking to do here Sunday evening (more baking for work... it never ends!). I'll be up for anything Saturday evening! Whether we feel like a quiet evening in... or going to the grand or york or where ever to make fun of people...

I'll be up for anything!!