BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hump day

Well, last night was hair night. Maybe I lost weight from all the hair I got cut off? I wouldn't know yet as I didn't have time to weigh myself this AM as I slept in!! I woke up at 7:50 and am due to work at 8am! Luckily I did get my hair done last night as I was able to get away with not washing/drying/straightening and was to work by 8:30. I didn't have time to pack lunch though but ended up with a 6 inch veggie sub from subway - yum!
Food today:
B- rye toast with PB and J (4)
L- veggie sub (5), yogurt (1)
S- low fat chips and dip (5?), piece of rye bread (1) - couldn't stop snacking, oops!
D- pita pizza (4), spinach salad (1)

Last night after our hair, L and I went for dinner. I may have blown my calorie budget but was starving. I was starving today too. Not sure what's up with that. Good weekend followed by a crappy Tuesday/Wednesday probably will not help the cause.
Last night's food : 1 caesar, spicy lime shrimp, lasagna rollups with salad plus a few bites of L's poutine.
Oh well, Sutch is life.

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Sounds like a great night last night!!! What did you get done to your hair? cut? colour?

How is L doing? The countdown must be on for Little P's sibling!!!

You made me look forward to my sub tomorrow :)