BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Short and Sweet!

For some reason, I'm exhausted today. Can't quite put a finger on why that is. So I will give a quick food summary and tell you that I did go running even though I felt exhausted. We ran the trail by W's after work today. 33 minutes. It was very windy on the way back so I think we lost some time fighting the wind!
Food:
B- steel cut oats with choc. chips (2)
L- hummus sandwich (2), cottage cheese (1), yogurt/cereal/2 strawberries (2)
S- 1/2 cinnamon roll larabar (2)
D- 2 eggs (4), 2 pieces toast (2), veggies and dip (1), V8 plus (0)
S- 12 fruitbites (1)

Off to veg for tonight!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Your food looks great today!! I just don't know if you ate enough?? You should eat the whole larabar on days when you run (but I understand restricting things more each day as we approach Thursday!)

Way to Go on running... especially when you didn't want to. those days suck!!

I can't wait for the good word come Thursday! we're almost there!!